Monday, September 7, 2009

Super Hero - The Human Abilities that i dream.. -

Assalamualaikum..

If i can be a superhero, the human abilities that i dream in my life is be a flying man ... if i have that power, i can avoid traffic jam when i have to go class or work.. It can make my life become easy.. If i go to class, i will not late and the lecturer will not aim me anymore as a late student everyday.. huhu.. If the lecturer call me again but i did not late anymore, i will bring she/he to sky and let she/he stay overthere.. Ngeh3..

Another human abilities that i want to have is be a cloaking man.. (^_^) That is because i can hide from the people in this world .. So, i can life alone even though i have less love from family.. Huahuahua.. Other reason is i can help solve the police cases such as ambush robbery place.. So that i can use my talent to help people that have a problem . I also can use my talent for country . For Example my country need me to be a spy .. I hope.. huhuhu

Exactly i have many dream about human abilities, but i can't dream that because the dream will not come true except the Wills From Gods.. Is it Right? Huhuh.. Em, i think i should stop here because if i have many dream about this, but it didn't realize, it make me SADDDDDDD... =(


TenQ Coz Let Me Become a Hero even though it only a few minutes..
Thank You Miss Diya... Sori For All My Word...

1 comment:

  1. cloaking man? you mean invisible man? heee..doesn't it feel great to dream even though you know that the dream might not come true? i like that!

    anyway, it's Dia, ijat. Dia Widyawati bt Amat, not dia dyawati or anything like that. don't you dare to forget my name ever again!

    ReplyDelete